.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Timely Manor

Welcome to my virtual salon. Please, come in and do stay awhile.

The Contessa's dream:

...And someday, I shall have a grand mansion where we all can meet, and I will call it "Timely Manor."

Timely: occurring at a suitable or opportune time; well-timed

Manor: the main house on an estate; a mansion

Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Fall

Do yourself a favor and go see The Fall. It is one of the best films I have seen in a long time. I'm no movie critic, so I'm not going to attempt to critique it. Besides, I usually find that the less I know about a movie in advance, the more I enjoy it. So, just go see it. (You can thank me later.)

2 Comments:

At 7/02/2008 9:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

YES!!! I LOVED IT

 
At 7/04/2008 12:43 AM, Blogger The Contessa said...

YES!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home