.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Timely Manor

Welcome to my virtual salon. Please, come in and do stay awhile.

The Contessa's dream:

...And someday, I shall have a grand mansion where we all can meet, and I will call it "Timely Manor."

Timely: occurring at a suitable or opportune time; well-timed

Manor: the main house on an estate; a mansion

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Overheard at a New Year's Eve Party in B-town

Conversation between female party guest and party host:

G: The DJ is AMAZING! Does he do this professionally or just for fun?
H: No, he's actually a lawyer.
G: Really? Is he single? (laughs)
H: (laughs) Yeah, I know, great taste in music, a lawyer... Just throw in a hybrid and you're like, "Hey, here's my heart, take it for a spin!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home