.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Timely Manor

Welcome to my virtual salon. Please, come in and do stay awhile.

The Contessa's dream:

...And someday, I shall have a grand mansion where we all can meet, and I will call it "Timely Manor."

Timely: occurring at a suitable or opportune time; well-timed

Manor: the main house on an estate; a mansion

Monday, May 16, 2005

Nothing new

It's funny... as I'm checking in on my various friends in the World of Blog, I occasionally click on the link to Timely Manor, as if to check if I've posted anything new. And then I'm mildly disappointed when I realize that I haven't.

3 Comments:

At 5/18/2005 3:20 PM, Blogger Carmen said...

Finally! I was sick of reading my own blog over and over.

 
At 5/20/2005 10:33 AM, Blogger The Contessa said...

Dan - I feel the same way about your blog. I've been enjoying reading about your adventures in Nashville.
So glad you got to see Justin. I hold both of you in very high esteem. What a blessing it is to have you both as friends. It seems only appropriate that the two of you know each other and somehow be involved in the same ministry. My "Dream Church" would definitely include the two of you. (You too, Naba.)

 
At 5/20/2005 10:34 AM, Blogger The Contessa said...

Camille - At least there's been lots of new material to read on your blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home