.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Timely Manor

Welcome to my virtual salon. Please, come in and do stay awhile.

The Contessa's dream:

...And someday, I shall have a grand mansion where we all can meet, and I will call it "Timely Manor."

Timely: occurring at a suitable or opportune time; well-timed

Manor: the main house on an estate; a mansion

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

The "ex" files

First, S showed up for my bday celebration. I was delighted. Then N called last week. I was completely caught off guard (not in a good way). Then, this morning, an email from J. Truly mixed feelings about this one. For months I've successfully resisted the temptation to call or write to him, and now this. He misses me. Why does that get to me? I guess it's because I want to believe that I matter to him. So I spent nearly two hours composing a reply, which I haven't sent. Better sleep on it and
see how I feel tomorrow. Speaking of sleep, I'd better get some.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home