.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Timely Manor

Welcome to my virtual salon. Please, come in and do stay awhile.

The Contessa's dream:

...And someday, I shall have a grand mansion where we all can meet, and I will call it "Timely Manor."

Timely: occurring at a suitable or opportune time; well-timed

Manor: the main house on an estate; a mansion

Friday, December 02, 2005

Potential Blog Entries

Hello dear readers,

I'm sorry I haven't been writing lately. 'Tis the season for extra long hours at work and social engagements "a plenty." It's all I can do to keep up with reading my dear friends' blogs. (C, I finally caught up on yours this morning--who needs sleep?!)

Over the past few weeks, I have come up with several titles for potential blog posts, but haven't taken the time (or expended the brainpower) to actually sit down and type out the posts. Here are a few of the titles:

Potential Birthday blog entries:

Feeling the Love

A Nearly Perfect Day

Missing Matt Nathanson


Potential "Today" blog entries:

Pain-Aid is my friend

Sleep? Who needs sleep?

The Joy of Jasmine Tea

The surrealism of sleep deprivation

Are you seeing a trend here? Well, before you let your mind wander off, thinking I spent last night doing something illicit, just stop. I was simply helping a friend in need. Once again, the freedom afforded me by my state of singleness and the flexibility of my jobs allowed me to say, "I'm here for you!" without hesitation. I love my friends and would truly do just about anything for them, and, although I _have_ done my share of complaining lately, I _do_ love my life.

Sorry, that's all I've got for now. Duty calls. (Back to work!)

However, before I go, in the spirit of the season, I want to express, once again, how very grateful I am for my many, many wonderful friends--my life would be hollow without you. God bless you, every one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home