.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Timely Manor

Welcome to my virtual salon. Please, come in and do stay awhile.

The Contessa's dream:

...And someday, I shall have a grand mansion where we all can meet, and I will call it "Timely Manor."

Timely: occurring at a suitable or opportune time; well-timed

Manor: the main house on an estate; a mansion

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Sleep-deprivation euphoria

I was looking back over my post from last Friday and it struck me that it seemed inappropriately light-hearted, given the heaviness of the night before. I attribute this to the odd phenomena I know as "sleep deprivation euphoria," which I imagine some, if not all of you have experienced at some point in your life.

Or perhaps it was simply the grace of God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home