.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Timely Manor

Welcome to my virtual salon. Please, come in and do stay awhile.

The Contessa's dream:

...And someday, I shall have a grand mansion where we all can meet, and I will call it "Timely Manor."

Timely: occurring at a suitable or opportune time; well-timed

Manor: the main house on an estate; a mansion

Friday, August 12, 2005

It is finished

I moved the rest of my crap, er, my worldly posessions out of the old house today and said my final "good-byes." J (the beloved former housemate) showed up, miraculously, in time to walk through-- commenting on this, remembering that-- and say good-bye with me. Reminding me, once again, that God's timing is perfect. That I'm not alone in this. That He has been with me every step of the way, even when it felt like I was alone.

I truly, truly could not have gotten through this without the help of my family and my community of friends. A big gi-normous "thank you" to all of you!

Must sleep now--I'm exhausted!

2 Comments:

At 8/20/2005 7:08 PM, Blogger Carmen said...

hey darlink, thanks for the french toast this morning. you rock

 
At 8/21/2005 11:12 AM, Blogger The Contessa said...

any time, my friend, any time. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home